Monday 24 January 2011

Stationary Set Design


I was given a fairytale character to design a logo for and was given The Magic Mirror from the snow white story. I decided to research more into the character and decided that he would work well as a antique merchant so i decided to create his identity as Magic Mirror Antiques. I created a classic traditional design to help with the simplicity of the logo with a old style mirror. I created a repeat pattern for the stationary set i thought this created a nice impact and decided to keep the greyscale aspect in the overall design. The Buisness card has a impact of symmety with the front and back being the same and the only change beind what type is in the mirror. I really like the finished outcome and feel it creates a nice impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment